Family dental care
myDENT office cares for you from baby teeth, therefore children are always welcome. We recommend your first visit as soon as your child's first tooth erupts, usually between the age of 6 – 12 months. It is very important your little one gets acquainted with the office and becomes friends with our team in the form of routine Check ups and Dental hygiene before going to school. This way, anxiety can be eliminated and teeth brushing habits and importance of dental care can be established for life.
Examination at our office starts with talking to our friendly childcare specialist to make sure each child feels comfortable. All children quickly also become friends with our assistants and little stuffed animal helpers – dragon Adam od doggie Em, who show the kids what happens in a dental chair.
We take pride in making sure that visits to our dental office are stress-free and as enjoyable as possible
- We try to curtail the time spent in the dental chair during Check ups/ treatments to the absolute minimum, while maintaining our highest standards of quality
- Aplication of local anesthesia is a matter of course for us, where necessary
- We prioritize the use of DIAGNOcam during examination to eliminate the use of X-rays where possible
- Parents are welcome to be a part of the dental visit
- Our play area is open to children both before and after treatment
- Our little patients are always rewarded for their bravery with a little toy