In case of unbearable toothache, our team is ready to treat you as soon as possible. Our receptionists will give you a specific appointment time, so we do not keep you waiting any longer upon arrival. During the call, we consult your difficulties with you and recommend how to at least partially relieve you of your pain until the time of treatment. If necessary, we will then issue you a confirmation of your doctor's visit for your employer.
Initial examination and routine Check-ups for adults and children
- 2D – panoramic
- 3D - CBCT
- Treatment plan creation based on your needs and wishes
We use our gentle APMaster for ultrasound tartar removal and airflow
removal of stains and pigments with special polishing fluoride paste
patient motivation and instructions for home care
- Caries (cavities, decays) treatment in adults and children
- Esthetic white fillings (composite, glassionomer) and restorations
- Onlays and overlays (composite, ceramic)
- Root canal treatments and retreatments using a surgical microscope
- Post-endodontic treatment with prosthetic follow-up
Root canal treatment
No extraction, we save the tooth!
Are you experiencing over days growing toothache? Persisting pain on cold? Pain on hot stimuli? Pain resisting common painkillers? And you do not want to loose your tooth, but wish save it? It is time for a Root Canal Treatment!
Are you experiencing toothache connected with pressure change (airplane, vacation at sea or high altitude venue)? Did you notice an abscess with pus formation and evacuation? Do you have an uncomfortable feeling of pressure in the area of a devitalized tooth? Pain when biting? Or you have a referral for this specialized treatment (RcRT) from your dentist? I tis time for a Root Canal Retreatment!
After an examination including an X-ray/ CBCT and aplication of local anesthesia, we precisely clean your troubling tooth incuding its root canals under our microscope and then reconstruct the tooth in one or more sessions, depending on the situation.
Our goal is to relieve you of pain.
- Fixed dental replacements = replacing a missing tooth or larger sections of teeth loss due to caries or injuries while conserving the roots and/or implanting
- Crowns (metaloceramic, zirkonia, highly esthetic whole-ceramic)
- Bridges (solving the problem of the loss of one or more teeth by bridging the gap and anchoring to the neighbouring teeth) – metaloceramic or highly aesthetic all-ceramic bridges
We do not trouble you with taking impressions, we simply scan the situation with our Cerec Primescan.
Our temporary replacement never lets you leave without a smile.
An implant is a titanium screw used as a replacement, when a tooth or more teeth are lost due to deep caries destruction or an accident.
A crown is then fixed to the screw to regain lost fiction and to obtain a very natural look.
Adjacent teeth are spared and biting pressure is dispersed evenly throughout the jaw.
We use high quality sweedish Astra Tech implants.
- Extractions of premature (deciduous) teeth
- Extractions, including complicated cases
- Apex resections
- Implants (Astra Tech Implant System)
- Bone augmentation
- Periodontal surgery
To have your healthy teeth even whiter, we offer you two possibilities:
- office whitening – a 90 minute process in our dental chair
- home whitening – application of whitening gel into custom made trays in the comfort of your home
To show you our empathy, for anxious pacients, we offer treatment under conscious sedation.
It is a medically induced sleeping state, which lets you undergo a dental procedure without feeling any pain or fear. Retrograde amnesia then causes you to forget you ever had to come in the first place. You only have to remember your next Check up to keep you teeth healthy afterwards.
We listen and care, you relax!